Hi all, welcome to the new and improved WCDAC website! We are now up and running with our latest design.
We’ve recently re-designed the website with a few goals in mind listed below. Let us know what you think in the comments section of this post. Are you encountering any issues? See a typo? Looking for something online you can’t find here? During the new website phase-in, we’d love to know your thoughts.
New Website Goals
- Modernized Interface & Look
- Full Mobile Device Compatibility
- Active Forums section – post your insider tips & help folks getting started in LA!
- This section is hidden from the public, much like:
- Working Member Directory
- You choose how much profile information to show to fellow members
- ALL of your info is hidden from the “public” – folks who aren’t logged into the WCDAC website.
- Up-To-Date Source for latest News & Events
- NEW Showcase Info Coming Soon
- Event Registration/RSVP within the website
- Removed thousands of spam accounts on the website which had built up over a few years.
- Active SPAM protection is in place to keep this from happening again!
- Mobile Device compatibility